Your trapped in a tin can and all "s" sounds are now suspiciously absent. No it's not a nightmare, it'a a day in the life of Chris & Emilee. Got some new microphones in the studio this morning, but they were definitely not working properly. As one listener said "Chris, I didn't recognize your voice until you laughed. I thought you were someone else".
Chris sounded like he was in a tin can and every "s" sound I made fell silent, making it sound like a bad lisp. I never realized how difficult it would be to communicate if just one letter in our beloved alphabet were to disappear. I felt like Daffy Duck this morning.
"Thunny thkieth with tempth in the upper theventeeth".
But, like my ever positive husband reminds me: "If this is the worst problem we has all day, it's going to be a GREAT day"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment