What a fun day! I am one of those “weird” women who does NOT like to talk on the phone. There is one exception, and that is the calls we get from listeners. It’s the best part of our morning. It’s like being a part of huge family. A group of people who spend their morning together, day in day out via the radio. There is no other medium that gives you quite such an intimate feel.
That is what helped me get over my vision problem this morning. Leaving my glasses at home left me feeling a little like the Mrs. MaGoo of JQ. If you are showing signs of age like me, we had a couple callers who helped me see it in a little different light. I’m not growing old, I’m growing in experience – or- I’m not old, I’m chronologically gifted.
Also, the Josh from the Savings Angel let me know where I can get the three BEST deals that can be found. Best as in FREE! Light bulbs, cheerios, check it out at...SavingsAngel.com
No comments:
Post a Comment