twitter facebook

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rewards Dilemma

JQ announcers are charged with the task of picking prizes for Family Rewards Points. At first, I thought this was a GREAT idea. Then we really started thinking how to spend our $150. That's when the dilemma started. What would make a great prize for Family Rewards? So many choices and so little time!

Once again, Chris & I are in opposite schools of thought. Chris wants to spend his dollars on a huge selection of fun random stuff. Anything, from socks and breath mints to DVDs. I on the other hand, I am way too practical. I'm thinking my money would be better spent on one BIG thing. Something people would love to get through Family Rewards that might otherwise be tough on the family budget. Like a bread machine or a vacuum cleaner

We got with the program. We've got an overall idea. But now we need specifics. What should those items be? A juicer for that overall well-being or a digitally remastered Star Wars DVD. Got any ideas? Let us know what you think would be a great (totally random or totally practical) Family Rewards Prize?

No comments:

Post a Comment