twitter facebook

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Black and White

The issue couldn't be more black and white. Black shoes - black socks. Brown shoes - brown socks. White shoes - white socks. I don't know why, but on occasion, Chris gets this confused. It's never more obvious than when he pairs his blue jeans with black shoes and WHITE SOCKS. When I look at him I feel like I'm watching an old "All In The Family" episode.

Just when I think I've made some headway, like the checkered flag at a Nascar race, I catch alternate flashes of black and white as he walks down the hall. He could stop a train with that ensemble. I've tried to explain how it looks very Archie Bunkerish, but he doesn't see it. I also tried to point out that by and large this simple rule is observed in both the NFL and the NBA. All to no avail.

For whatever reason, Chris likes to wear his black shoes with white socks. Since it is not a daily occurrance, I guess I will just look on the bright side. Next to his black shoes, my whites look even whiter!

No comments:

Post a Comment