The first week is under our belts. It's Firday and time to celebrate so we decided to make Saturday "Date Night". We haven't done the date thing for a little while cuz we have been so busy with moving and the holidays. But you can't let the business of the day let you forget the important job of keeping your marriage the best it can be. It seems, however, in just the past few weeks we actually forgot how to go on a date. The conversation is something like:
Chris: Wanna go on a date?
Emilee: I dunno, do you?
Chris: I dunno.
Emilee: Where should we go?
Chris: I dunno, where do you wanna go?
Emilee: I dunno, where do you wanna go?
Chris: I dunno.
And we just keep tossing "I dunnos" back and forth like a tennis ball. I know we are in a brand new community with tons of great things to do, but I think it's really more of a question of do we really want to get off the couch. It's already Friday though, and after the show tomorrow, we will only have a few short hours to get it all figured out. AAAAAHHH! Now there's a deadline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My husband and I do the same thing....until one of us says, "well, what do you think we should do?"...for some reason that breaks the "dunnos" for us, and we then are able to decide....at this moment we are way over due for a date night!...our sitter (son)is now "dating" LOL...
ReplyDeleteWhat ever you do have fun!!!!!!!
Dianne
Wow, a whole week in already! Well, great job!!! It was fun listening to you both and getting to know you a little bit. I love the humor, along with the faith that you put into your shows. I hope that you're not too cold here in Michigan. The winters get long, but the changing seasons are beautiful!!! Good to have you here! God Bless :)
ReplyDelete